Thursday, March 9, 2023

Love

If anyone says I'm naïve at this point, I'll openly accept it. Because I think I have to finally agree with what my mom said, that I can be very naïve at times.


At 26 years old, it finally dawns on me that people could REALLY love you just the way you are. It takes me some times for the fact to really sink in. Honestly, to have the realisation finally hit me in the face, it left me baffled. 


Why is it kinda hard for me to grip the fact? Is it because I never think it's possible? It's never an issue for me, when it comes to loving other people just the way they are, but to be loved for just the way I am, I need time to process that. 


Sure, I always read or heard they said, you're enough. And I always thought, sure, maybe, I don't know. 


But to witness the happenings in front of you, you can't help but to think, oh, so it's true that;  with just being yourself, you can truly be enough for some people, and they are still gonna love you for whatever it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Motherly

I saw how Tokde looked at Abang Ipin and it just broke me. The motherly look yang mixed with emotions yang aku selalu nampak, dari setiap pe...